Policy key definitions:
- "I", "our", "us", or "we" refer to the business Brighters Ltd
- "you", "the user" refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
- ICO means Information Commissioner's Office.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a user’s computer or device.
Processing of your personal data
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and / or process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases.
- We are registered with the ICO under the Data Protection Register, our registration number is: Z8628850.
- Lawful basis: If you have given us your name, contact details and service requirements through this website form we will use those details to contact you in order to give you the information regarding our services that you have requested.
The reason we use this basis: In the performance of assisting you to ascertain whether or not you would wish to use our services.
We process your information in the following ways:
The details you provide to us are delivered to our email address which we then use, at your request, to contact you.
Data retention period: If you do not wish to use our services there will be no further processing of your data and your data will not be retained.
Sharing your information: We do not share your information with third parties unless it is required by any or all of the following:
- By law
- Government bodies
- For legal reasons
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows:
You can read more about https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO (www.ico.org.uk) if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
Transparent Privacy Explanations
We have provided some further explanations about user privacy and the way we use this website to help promote a transparent and honest user privacy methodology.
If you have any concerns about this we suggest you do not click on any adverts, sponsored or affiliate links found throughout the website.